Nordic Cross Country Ski Lessons
Nordic Cross Country Ski Lessons are available for all ability and age levels.
Lessons are are 1 and 1/4 hours in length and are offered 4 times daily at 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm and 2 pm.
Group Beginner Classic Lesson
Group lessons are a great way to meet new people and maybe find a ski buddy for another day. Sizes are limited to 8 people.
- $70 per person
- Trail pass included, Rentals are an additional price
- Please no children 12 and under in group lessons
- Private lessons with 2 or more of your family/friends are called Group Private lessons, see below for pricing.
- Skate Freestyle and intermediate to advanced Classic Lessons are booked as Private or Group Private.
Group Private Classic and Skate Lessons
Perfect for larger friends and family groups, or those who want a more intimate Group experience. This lesson will cater to the needs of your private group, with a dedicated instructor. Young children (12 and under) are welcome on these lessons. Group size maximum of 8 people.
- $120 for the first person
- $75 for each additional person
- Offered for all levels of both Skate and Classic skiing.
- Trail pass included, rentals are an additional price.
Please call (970) 453-6855 for availability.
Private Classic and Skate Lessons
Private lessons are a great way for our friendly and knowledgeable instructors to customize the experience for your individual needs. For those new to skiing and the mountain environment, a personalized lesson is a gentle way to explore and discover the mountains while our instructor helps you learn new skills to go out on your own. Intermediate and advanced skiers can work on specific skills with a private instructor, honing your skills and becoming the skier you have always wanted to be.
- $120 for 1 person.
- Your friends or family can be added to your lesson at $75 per person
- Participants 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Offered for all levels of both classic and skate skiing.
- Trail pass included, Rentals are additional.
Please call (970) 453-6855 for availablity.
Notes for all Nordic Ski Lessons
- A complimentary Trail Pass is included in Guided Snowshoe and Lesson pricing ($27 value)
- Instruction is Available 7 days/week – from Beginning to Advanced Levels.
- Reservations required for Guided Snowshoe tours and Lessons. Payment is taken in full at the time of reservation.
- Don’t have a reservation? Walk -Ins will be accommodated on a first-come first-served basis and may be added to our open group tours or lessons.
- Our cancellation policy: Cancellations will incur a 50% cancellation fee if cancelled within 5 days of the lesson/tour. Lessons and tours are non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of their departure. 50% cancellation fees are retained for up to one year and may be used towards, lessons, rentals, and trail passes. Non-cancellation changes to a lesson or tour do not incur penalties. Taxes, fees and surcharges portion of advanced reservations is non-refundable.
“Fun First Time Adventure!!”
“On a Girl’s Spring Break Vacation, we decided to try skiing. We were all 1st timers! We booked with Therese, who was super nice and accommodating. The center was easily accessible by the free black route bus from the center of Breckenridge. The bus dropped us off at the front door. We were checked in, outfitted and on our way in less than 30 minutes. Jim was our instructors He was awesome!! He was very patient, knowledgeable and encouraging. There were all levels within our group. From a resistant learner, willing to learn newbies and one unsuspecting natural. Jim worked with us all. He was always ready to deliver a hearty ‘Bravo’ for the smallest accomplishments. After 2 hours, which was longer than advertised, we ended our session at the lodge where there was hot chocolate available, drugs, hot soups and light lunch. An overall great time was had by all!!” KDS, Houston TX