Guided Snowshoe Adventures are fun for all ages and ability levels
Adventures are approximately 1 and 1/4 hours in length and are offered multiple times per day.
Select from Self-Guided or Guided Snowshoeing Adventures: See below for reservation information on guided snowshoe adventures.
Self-Guided Snowshoe Adventure
Navigate our clearly marked trails on your own Self-Guided Adventure, anytime from 9am – 4 pm daily. Reservations are not required for self-guided snowshoeing.
Guided Snowshoe Adventures
Guided Snowshoe Adventures offer an incredible history of Breckenridge and the surrounding area. Each guide will give you a unique interpretive experience with information on the local ecology and history of Summit County, Colorado. These adventures are more than just a snowshoe hike – they’re an experience to be enjoyed from beginning to end.
Guided Group Snowshoe Adventures
Group tours are scheduled daily at 10:30am and 12:30pm. These snowshoe tours last 1 and 1/4 hours and will be a maximum group size of 8. These tours will traverse the Cucumber Gulch Preserve and are a great way to meet new people and maybe find a snowshoe buddy for another day.
- $70 per person
- Trail pass included, rentals are an additional $23
- Please no children under 13 on group tours
Guided Private Adventures
Private Adventures are a great way for our friendly and knowledgeable guides to customize the experience for your individual needs. For those new to snowshoeing and the mountain environment, a personalized guided tour is a gentle way to soft adventure explore and discover the mountains, while our guide helps you learn new skills to go out on your own. Private Adventures are a great way for individuals, families and private groups to get the most out of their winter experience. Guides are very knowledgeable about the alpine environment, local wildlife and mining history and are eager to share their love of the area with you.
- $120 for first person, $70 for each additional person
- (All Youth 12 and under are asked to book a Private with a chaperone)
- Trail passes are included. Adult Rentals are an additional $23 For adults and $18 for Youth/Seniors
Please call (970) 453-6855 for availability.
Notes for all Snowshoe Tours
- A complimentary Trail Pass is included in all Guided Snowshoe and Lesson pricing ($25 value)
- Snowshoe Tours are Available 7 days/week – from Beginning to Advanced Levels.
- Special Group Instruction & Group Rates by Advanced Reservation offered to groups of 10 or more. Please email email@example.com to inquire.
- Reservations required for Guided Snowshoe and lessons. Payment is taken in full at the time of reservation.
- Don’t have a reservation? Walk-Ins will be accommodated on a first-come first-served basis and may be added to our open group tours or lessons.
- Our cancellation policy: Booking fees are non-refundable, Cancellation within 5 days of any activity are refunded 50% while the remaining 50% is retained as store credit for up to one year for use on another guided or instructed activity. Cancellations within 24 hours are non-refundable.
My family went snowshoeing at the Nordic Center. Our guide was awesome. He lead us through the trees and explained every tree and animal track. We walked to Josie’s cabin and our guide explained the history of the gold mining days. I would recommend it to all families. Victoria, Philadelphia